Here’s a quick checklist to help you get ready for the new school year:
- Send in the completed health form with immunization records by August 15th. Every student must have a current health form on file each school year. Be sure the form has been signed by your child’s physician. Click here for a copy of the health form.
- New families: complete and return the emergency contact form by August 15th. Click here for a copy of the form.
- Print out and return the volunteer form by September 16th. We hope each family at MSFW will find a way to contribute their time to our school. Click here for a copy of the form.
- For Upper Elementary and Middle School families: be sure to sign up for a goal setting conference. A link to the sign up genius website will be sent out next week.
- Tuition for either October or the remaining three months of the fall semester is due September 1. Statements will be emailed home soon. Contact the school office via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to change your payment plan option from monthly to semester or vice versa.
- Plan to attend the Parent Orientation meeting Tuesday, August 30th. All parents should plan to visit their child’s classroom at 7:00 pm for a brief outline of the upcoming school year. New parents are invited to a social meet/greet at 6:00pm August 30th followed by a presentation by Head of School Amy Henderson followed by classroom meetings at 7:00 pm. Please arrange for child care as this is a parent’s only event.